To our concerned patients
The COVID-19 virus since its presentation in early 2020 has been an ever-evolving virus and we are still learning how it spreads and the severity of illness it causes.
We remain committed to staying up to date on the latest information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and act in accordance with widely accepted evidence-based medicine and guidance.
At this time, as we have no proven treatment for the virus, the only way we can fight it is to limit the spread by preventing contact between people as much as possible.
Atlanta Women’s Specialists has implemented the following changes in order to protect you and our staff:
You must wear a mask while in our office.
- Temperature checks will be performed upon arrival to the office
- Patient rooms are thoroughly sanitized between each patient.
- We are pre-screening our patients prior to their visits for symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell and a variety of other symptoms. So, if you have symptoms, history of recent contact with someone symptomatic or recent known diagnosis of COVID-19 be prepared to be rescheduled.
- We are currently only allowing patients themselves to visit the office. Partners, family members, friends, and children (except newborns under 12 months) are not permitted in the waiting room or patient room.
- Northside Hospital has implemented a 1 support person policy. No additional family members or children can visit during your hospitalization.
What to do if you have symptoms of COVID-19
- Gynecology patients- contact your primary care physician’s office and look to cdc.gov for the most up to date recommendations
- Obstetric patients- call our office and talk to a nurse so that we may guide you on appropriate next steps
We know these are stressful and trying times, and we are here to support you through this. As the knowledge we obtain evolves, so too will our processes, procedures, and recommendations. We will do our best to keep you informed. Please reach out to our staff if you have further questions or concerns.
Wherever you are in life, we help keep you healthy and happy.
Your first gynecological exam, a prenatal appointment, menopause relief — whatever the reason for your visit, you can expect kindness, patience, and easy-to-understand information. Partner with Atlanta Women’s Specialists for routine care to advanced procedures for the best possible health outcomes throughout your life.
Meet Our Doctors
Atlanta Women’s Specialists’ obstetricians and gynecologists are known for their skill, expertise, attentiveness, compassion, and empathic care.
Inside Our Office
We want you to enjoy your visit at our offices, so we’ve covered all the details — big and small — to meet your needs. There are two warm and friendly waiting rooms for separate prenatal and gynecologic care, and a peacefully private lactation room for your comfort and convenience.
We also have state-of-the-art ultrasounds and an in-office lab, which means we can perform many tests and procedures right in our offices. Our goal is to give you the high quality care you need and want, without needing to drive all over town to get it!